Having announced back in December that price increases across its range are being mulled, the company confirmed that hikes will indeed implemented effective 15 February 2016.
A statement released by the company said, “The weaker ringgit affects the Company’s operation cost and the entire eco-system chain.”
Depending on model variant, increases will range from RM312 to RM2,021, although the company plans to disclose specifics on its official website once the new pricing regime is in place.
- interest rate of 2.8% for all Proton cars
- special graduate scheme with monthly instalments from RM258 a month
- rebate of up to RM6,200 on selected 2015 cars
- 30% discount on merchandise
- Loyalty Reward - rebate of up to RM3,000 is offered to all existing Proton owners who wish to replace or buy another Proton vehicle (promotion is valid until 31 March 2016)