Say Carlist.my for the best deal
The BMW M6 is based on the BMW E63 6-Series, introduced in 2006. It has the mighty 5.0 L V10 S85 engine and SMG III gearbox which produces 373 kW (500 hp) and 520 Nm (380 lb-ft).
BMW claims it accelerates from 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 4.4 seconds. The top speed is 333 kilometres per hour.
The M6 has the 'power button' which modifies the throttle response. From ignition, the car delivers 400 PS (294 kW 395 hp), but engaging the M button allows the full 373 kW (507 PS 500 hp). It weighs 1,710 kg (3,770 lb) thanks to a carbon fibre reinforced plastic roof panel as well as thermoplastic front wings, aluminum doors and bonnet and compound boot lid.
The carbon fibre and other light materials are used in places like the bumpers and roof that are far from the center of gravity and/or high up, so that they not only reduce the overall weight but improve the handling by reducing the moment of inertia and lowering the center of mass height.
- Imported Brand NEW by Auto Bavaria
- Brand new unit was sold at RM988K
- Accident Free
- Xenon Lights
- Full Options
- Carbon Fibre Roof
- Full Leather Trim
- Leather Stitched Dashboard
- Memory Nappa Leather seats
- Alcantara Roof Lining
- Updated iDrive
- Comfort Access (Keyless entry and Start Up)
- Logic 7 Stereo
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 19" Forged Alloy Wheels
- New Factory BMW Sach Clutch
- New Factory BMW Transmission Air-Pump
- New Factory BMW VANOS solenoids
- New 255/40 (Front) 285/35 (Rear) Tires
- New Stoptech Street Brake Pads
- Fresh Fluids (Engine, Transmission, Differential, Steering)
- Alpha-N ECU Tuning by AAR Tuning
- Primary and Secondary De-Cat by AAR Tuning
- Transmission Tuning by AAR Tuning
- BMC Air Intake
ROADTAX ONLY RM3722 PER ANNUM!!!
Call for viewing appointment
Car insurance annual premium* RM 6,455.30
* Please use this calculator as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The results in every case are approximate. Carlist.my does not guarantee its accuracy or applicability to your circumstances.