2016 Renault Fluence Formula Edition UnveiledBerita Kereta
TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the authorised distributor of Renault vehicles in Malaysia today revealed a special edition version of the Fluence sedan, called the Fluence Formula Edition.
Featuring enhanced aesthetics to the exterior as well as interior, the limited edition Renault Fluence was launched in conjunction with Renault’s return to Formula 1 this year, and also as a lead-up to the 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix.
On the exterior, the Fluence Formula Edition features a five-piece body kit, customised blue and red coloured decals, a muffler cutter and two-toned black alloy wheels instead of the two-toned silver on the standard version.
Inside, the car features gloss black trims as well as maroon leather seats instead of the regular black.
Under the hood, the Fluence Formula Edition is also powered by a 2.0L petrol engine that is mated to a CVT X-Tronic automatic gearbox, which delivers maximum power of 143 PS at 6,000 rpm and peak torque of 195Nm at 3,750 rpm.
Priced at RM126,688 (OTR without insurance), the Fluence Formula Edition is available in two colour choices – Black Metallic or White Pearl.
Other standard features include:
- Renault R-LINK multimedia system and a 7-inch touch screen display with in-built navigation
- USB connectivity and hands-free Bluetooth kit with music playback
- Hands-free entry and engine start, with automatic ‘walk away’ door locking
- Automatic climate control with rear air vents
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program) with ASR (traction control)
- Six airbags (front, side and curtain)
- ISOFIX child seat anchors on the rear side seats
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Height adjustable 3-point front seatbelts with pretensioners
- Automatic door locking which operates at 10km/h and above
- Boot space of 530 litres - one of the biggest in its class - which can be expanded with foldable rear seats that split 60:40.
The Renault Fluence Formula Edition comes with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. This warranty is fully backed by Renault and not undertaken by any other insurance companies, which means terms and conditions as well as parts covered are consistent from the first year of ownership to the end of the warranty period.
Looking for a Renault? Find one now at Carlist.my