Attractive Promotions at Renault’s – ‘Motorsports Is in Our DNA’ campaignBerita Kereta
To commemorate Renault’s 115 years of passion for motorsports and the full-fledged return to Formula 1 as a works team, TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder of Renault cars in Malaysia has launched the ‘Renault – Motorsports Is in Our DNA’ promotional campaign.
From today till the 3st August 2016, the campaign offers attractive deals on selected Renault vehicles as well as the chance to win exclusive Renault Sport Formula One™ Team prizes including Grandstand passes and a Renault Garage Visit during the 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix.
These are among the interesting promo packages awaiting punters during the campaign period:
• The Renault Captur urban crossover is up for grabs with monthly instalments from as low as RM888 per month with the Renault Easy Ownership Plan (T&Cs apply). Buyers will also benefit from a free three-year or 60,000km (whichever comes first) maintenance package. The Renault Captur is priced at RM117,200 OTR with GST excluding Insurance.
• Selected Renault Fluence sedan variants will be offered with a rebate of RM15,000. Renault’s Easy Ownership Plan will also start you off at RM788 monthly instalments. The Fluence range starts off at RM108,888 OTR, GST included sans Insurance.
• Customers who purchase a vehicle during the campaign period also gain entrance into the Renault Sport Formula One™ Team Experience contest; where three lucky winners will receive two passes each to the Grandstand and Renault Garage Visit at the 2016 F1 Malaysian Grand Prix in October.
• Additionally, contest participants will also receive a Renault Sport Formula One™ Team Merchandise Pack upon delivery of their new vehicle.
The Renault Captur and Fluence also come with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. This warranty is fully backed by Renault and not undertaken by any other insurance companies, which means terms and conditions, as well as parts coverage, are consistent from the first year of ownership to the end of the warranty period. The five-year warranty is also transferable to a new owner during the full coverage period.
Renault Fluence customers can also opt for the ‘5inFluence’ package. In addition to the five-year full manufacturer warranty, the ‘5inFluence’ offer owners:
• Free maintenance for five years or up to 100,000km, whichever comes first
• One-year genuine parts warranty
• Complimentary pick-up service for every scheduled servicing
• A 48-hour Mobility Solution which provides a courtesy car when a customer’s Fluence stays in the service centre for more than 48 hours.