Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) recently held its 2016 Nissan National Hole-in-One Challenge Grand Final at Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia for the 19th year running.
A total of 22 golf achievers who scored a hole-in-one at the particular hole over 50 golf clubs sponsored by ETCM for the past 12 months, were invited and present for a chance to win Nissan Teana Nismo Performance Package as the Grand Prize for the ultimate hole-in-one challenge.
The ace achievers came afar from across the nation, and together with ETCM’s corporate and media partners covered a challenging 18-hole par 72 course at tee off, offering the opportunity to win great prizes upon scoring a hole-in-one. The golf enthusiasts were then invited to show off their golfing skills at the Grand Final.
That said, the winners this year were:
FINAL RESULTS (TOP 3)
- Haji Mohd Rafie – 36 Points
- Chan Yin Fei – 36 Points
- Lee Jung Yoon – 36 Points
- Zanaibi Md Ali – 39 Points
- Dato Haji Mohd Dalib – 36 Points
- Mohd Zairudin Wahid – 34 Points
- Rastam Ariffin – 41 Points
- Samsol Kamal Sabran – 38 Points
- Mohd Haji Darwish – 38 Points
- Nearest to Pin – Justin Fong Seng Tat
- Nearest to Line – Law Teck Hing
- Longest Drive – Dato Hj Mohamad Bin Dalib