Attractive prizes and offer packages at Proton’s “It’s In the Drive” CampaignInsights
Proton Edar is embarking on a two-month campaign with roadshows across the nation offering attractive discounts and prizes to be won by the Malaysian public.
From 23 January to 31 March 2016, Proton’s ‘It’s In the Drive’ nationwide campaign will be reaching out to the public at key public locations and shopping malls hosting a variety of activities including defensive driving demonstrations and test drives.
The campaign has kicked off this weekend at the Setia City Convention Centre in Shah Alam running yesterday and today from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
Attractive promotions on offer include:
- 2.8% interest rate for all Proton models.
- Special graduate scheme – monthly instalments from RM258 per month.
- Loyalty Reward – Rebate of up to RM3,000 offered to existing Proton owners buying another Proton vehicle.
- Trade-in rebate of RM100 for existing Proton owners for each year of their current vehicle’s age.
- Discounts up to RM6,200 on selected 2015 model year Proton cars.
As part of the existing CNY safety campaign, existing Proton car owners are offered free 30-point safety inspections together and special price vehicles service packages. Customers also enjoy 30% on all Proton merchandise during the campaign period.
Running alongside the campaign, Proton Edar is also organizing a ‘Test Drive & Win’ contest. To qualify, customers only need to test drive any Proton model at any Proton showrooms nationwide. Customers who correctly answer several simple on the test drive form stand a chance to win a weekly prize, whilst those who actually place a booking during the campaign duration will be in the running to win the Grand Prize of a Proton Suprima S.