Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (DMSB) has launched the Daihatsu Business Fleet Program at the Malaysia Commercial Vehicle Expo (MCVE) 2019 last weekend.
Introduced to provide innovative solutions and end-to-end aftersales service to small and medium businesses as well as customers with larger fleets, the benefits of the Daihatsu’s Business Fleet Program include:
- Sales & Service Incentives - special rebates with new purchase of Daihatsu fleets and special discounts on parts purchases.
- Daihatsu’s Mobile Service – dedicated on-site vehicle service exclusively for Daihatsu fleet customers without additional charges.
- Extended Vehicle Warranty Service - 5 Years/150,000 km standard manufacturer warranty for better protection and peace of mind.
- Maintenance Service Contract - Personalized service maintenance plan with additional value-added services.
- Service Credit Term Facilities - Up to RM10,000 with 30 days credit term for vehicle maintenance.
- Drivers Safety Training Program - To improve personal driving skills, road safety culture, vehicle upkeep and ensure longer uptime.
- Accident Repair & Insurance Claim Service - One stop automotive repair centre and insurance claims to ensure total customer satisfaction and confidence.
“The program’s main focus is to better meet the requirements of today’s growing fleets. With the explosive growth of transportation network companies and last mile delivery services, our aim is to drive value through innovation by being the preferred partner of fleet companies to provide them with the service, vehicles and fleet management they need”, said Arman Mahadi, Managing Director of DMSB.
Besides the Business Fleet Program, DMSB also showcased the Gran Max Panel Van (AT) at the MCVE 2019. The rear-wheel driven compact van, which can accommodate up to 2,000 kg of gross weight (with load), is powered by a fuel-injected DOHC DVVT 1.5-litre engine. The vehicle also comes with features such as anti-lock braking system (ABS), dual front SRS airbags, as well as power steering.
In addition, DMSB also announced that it has partnered with Free Tree Society to create the ‘Rewilding Roadshow’, a community project sponsored by DMSB to encourage urban conservation and the greening of urban spaces.
In line with the partnership, the company showcased the Gran Max Green Van, a Gran Max panel van custom built for the roadshow, which comes complete with body wrap and additional body kit accessories such as Daytime Running Lights, Bull Bar, Body Side Molding, Side Mirror Cover, Sun Visor, Scuff Plate, and 15-inch sport rims.
Another concept unveiled at the MCVE 2019 was a Gran Max which has been transformed into a fully functional mobile clinic, as part of DMSB’s support of Columbia Asia Hospital's initiative to continuously engage with the community to create awareness and foster preventive healthcare management.
The mobile clinic offers complimentary health screening throughout the three days of the expo, including a blood donation drive administrated by the National Blood Centre on the second day of the expo.