Honda BR-V Surpasses Honda Malaysia’s Booking Target Fivefold

Auto News

Honda BR-V Surpasses Honda Malaysia’s Booking Target Fivefold

Honda Malaysia announced today that the newly launched all-new BR-V has received over 4,000 bookings, barely 3 weeks since its official launch in Malaysia.

The number of bookings achieved for all-new BR-V surpassed the company’s monthly sales target of 800 units by fivefold, or equivalent to the total sales target for 5 months. Despite the staggering demand, Honda Malaysia assures the expected delivery period for the All-New BR-V remains at 1 to 2 months. 

Honda is able to maintain this waiting period due to the ability to adjust its production schedule based on current demand at its manufacturing plant in Pegoh, Melaka. The plant currently works on two production lines.

Of the 4,000 bookings, The 'V' variant, which we recently reviewed in Thailand, leads the number of bookings at 83% of the total number of units booked while the remaining 17% accounts for the 'E' variant.

As a goodwill gesture of appreciation, Mr. Katsuto Hayashi, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Honda Malaysia embarked on a special project to  personalise  his very own hand drawn Honda BR-V card to be delivered to all Honda customers in conjunction with their birthdays.



Arvind

Arvind

Writer

Arvind describes a car in the same way he would describe a woman; this is not very healthy. Unlike the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, soulful naturally-aspirated soundtracks and trigger quick (self-applied) gearshifts are all that fill the darkest recesses of his mind. Arvind is still trying to understand women...


Featured


Comments

Active Chats
Archived
Help

We're here to assist you

Click "Help" to speak to our Customer Care Consultants.
Delete chat?
Chat Empty
No chats found
Start searching and chat with sellers
Help

We're here to assist you

Click "Help" to speak to our Customer Care Consultants.
Support