Isuzu Malaysia today announced the introduction of the D-Max Beast; a limited edition variant of the D-Max pickup truck which will be limited to only 360 units.
Available with a 4x4 automatic transmission with either 2.5-litre or 3.0-litre turbo diesel engines, the D-Max Beast is priced at RM119,559 for the 2.5L 4x4 AT and RM127,547 for the 3.0L 4x4 AT. Both variants come with double-cab configuration.
Offered in two colour options (Magnum White and Titan Silver), the D-Max Beast comes with unique exterior features such as:
- Dark Grey Engine Hood Garnish & Front Grille
- Matte Black front Bumper Guard with silver accent
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cosmic Black Headlamp garnish
- 17-inch Matte Black alloy wheels (255/65/R17)
- ‘Beast LE’ Side Body Decal
- Cosmic Black door handles
- Matte black roof rails
- Cosmic Black wing mirrors
- Claw Bar with Lid & Aero-Spoiler with Bed Liner
- Cosmic Black Tailgate Handle
- Cosmic Black Rear Combi Lamp Guard
- Matte Black Wheel Arch
- Matte Black Side Steps
On the inside, unique features include:
- Dark Grey upper interior trims
- Kenwood Multimedia Player with Customized Sound Tuning
- Reverse Camera
- 6.2-inch touch screen
- Leather Seats with ‘Beast LE’ embroidery
- Special Edition Carpet Mat with ‘Beast LE’ embroidery
- LED illuminated Stainless Steel doorstep
With the introduction of the D-Max Beast, Isuzu Malaysia's product lineup now comprises the Beast itself, the D-Max Safari, the D-Max V-Cross, the D-Max 2.5L, the D-Max Single Cab, and the MU-X. The D-Max ‘Diablo’ variant on the other hand, has been discontinued.
In conjunction with the launch of the D-Max Beast, Isuzu Malaysia is also organising a photo contest where members of the public stand a chance to win up to RM8,888.
To enter, all you have to do is get hold of the official ‘Beast’s cage’ that can be found in selected automotive magazines, Isuzu D-Max brochures that are available at Isuzu dealerships at road shows, and also at www.isuzu.net.my/beastcontest website.
Then, participants are required to take a photo in the most creative way, upload it on Instagram or Facebook (#IsuzuBeast), and complete a slogan of ‘why you are the bigger beast’ in less than 15 words. Contest ends on July 31 2016.
Looking for an Isuzu? Find one now at Carlist.my