2015 isn’t quite over yet, but shift over into 2016 is steadily approaching. It’s been a good year for a lot of us. And Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor for Kia vehicles in Malaysia, is helping us cross off that calendar on a positive note with great deals, power savings, and rebates on your favourite Kia models.
From now until 31st December 2015, Naza Kia will be running their Kia Power Deals campaign, letting you enjoy up to RM12,000 in rebates on their vehicles plus 3 year free maintenance service, as well as added value through trade-in rebates (terms and condition apply), offering an additional rebate on-top of the already attractive rebate. It is their biggest promotional campaign of the year.
- For the Kia Sorento, enjoy RM12,000 in cash rebates plus a 3-year free maintenance service.
- The Kia Optima K5 sees a rebate of RM10,000, which also includes the 3-year free maintenance service.
- On to the Kia Certato, new owners will enjoy a rebate of RM8,888 and of course includes the 3-year free maintenance service.
- The Kia Rio gets a rebate of RM2,500 while also enjoying the same 3-year free maintenance service.
- The Kia Sportage, however, comes with a rebate of RM5,000 as well as the 3-year free maintenance service.
- The Kia Picanto, not forgetting, will enjoy a rebate of RM6,000 that comes with, of course, the 3-year free maintenance service.
For more information on the Kia Power Deals, to request a brochure or to arrange a call from a sales consultant, please visit (link will be given). And for more information on your favourite Kia models, please visit www.nazakia.com.my or contact Kia Careline at 1-800-888-542 (KIA)