Mercedes-Benz Adds New Genuine Accessories For GLC-ClassNEWS
Exhibited here by the GLC 250 4MATIC model, the all-new Malaysian-bound SUV gets a list of new equipment that spices up the exterior look of the car and/or add further functionality to the go-anywhere vehicle.
Here’s a look at the full list of optional extra accessories you may soon be able to order for your GLC-Class SUV:
- Mercedes-Benz Sport Equipment 2-Piece rear spoiler
- Design trim elements in grained black finish
- Rear-mirror housings in high-glossy black
- High-sheen chromed trim elements in the air intakes and the rear trim strip
- High-gloss chrome-plated door handle recesses
- A multitude of new wheel options (20-inch 5-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in black with a high-sheen finish seen here)
- Black hub caps
- Tyre valves in the shape of black trim caps. On the upper side there is an embossed star logo beneath transparent plastic.
- Rear-mounted cycle rack for up to three bicycles (up to 56 kilograms payload, dimensions of 64.5 x 73.5 x 47 cm (W x D x H).
- Roof box 400 (400 refers to litres of space, other sizes are available)
If or not these items are to be made available for Malaysia, isn’t yet known. Stay tuned for more.