Mercedes-Benz Malaysia today unveiled the new S-Class family, which also included the S560 Cabriolet.
Priced at RM1.31 million OTR without insurance, the S560 Cabriolet is powered by a new 4.0-litre biturbo V8 engine producing 469 hp and 700 Nm of maximum torque paired to a 9G-Tronic 9-speed automatic gearbox.
Thanks to the powertrain, the S-Class Cabriolet is able to sprint from zero to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds and clock a top speed of 250 km/h.
The car also comes with the Airmatic air suspension system which is fitted as standard.
As a member S-Class family, the cabriolet benefits from some of the innovations that have been introduced on the saloon such as the extended Intelligent Drive driving assistance systems, which include the Active Distance Control Distronic system and Active Steering Assist, the Widescreen Cockpit, new generation steering wheel, the integrated Energizing comfort control (optional), and the latest infotainment system.
Other standard features on the S 560 Cabriolet include:
- ‘Floating’ Organic LED (OLED) tail lamps
- Swarovski crystals in the headlights
- New front and rear aprons with chrome finish
- Restyled side skirts
- Chrome-plated twin tailpipe trims
- New 20-inch AMG 10-spoke wheels
- Choice of 3 new interior trim lines
- Choice of 3 new upholstery
- Two 12.3-inch HD displays with 3 display styles
- Direct control for Distronic and cruise control on the steering wheel
- Linguatronic Voice Control
- Burmester premium audio system
- Head up display
- Latest Comand Online infotainment system
- Smartphone Integration Package (Android Auto and Apple CarPlay)
- Wireless charging for mobile devices
Unlike the S450L which is being assembled locally in Pekan, Pahang, the S560, like the S63 Coupe and the Mercedes-Maybach S560, is imported from Germany.
Read more about the other models in the updated range of S-Class by Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.