Mitsubishi 4SureThrill All-Set To Rock This WeekendAuto News
Want to experience first-hand thrills of high-speed rides and off-road driving, as well as the rugged capabilities of the new Triton? Well buckle up and hold on as Mitsubishi’s 4SureThrill event gets ready to rock, this 9-10th March, at the Outdoor Carpark, Setia City Convention Centre.
Join two-time Dakar Rally champion Hiroshi Masuoka from Japan and Malaysian Motorsports Athlete, Leona Chin as they take you for a wild ride on a specially designed off-road course to show you the capabilities of the new Mitsubishi Triton.
Hiroshi Masuoka is a Japanese rally legend and two-time Dakar Rally champion. Having won consecutively in 2002 and 2003, he is one of only four drivers to that have won the prestigious event back-to-back. Mitsubishi Motors is the most successful manufacturer in Dakar Rally history, winning the “World's Toughest Race” a record of 12 times.
Leona Chin is a local motorsports athlete best known for her longtime association with the sport of drifting. However, in more recent years, she has done everything from go-karting to rallying and circuit racing. She was recently honoured as the ‘Most Promising Female Motorsports Athlete’ in the Asia Automotive Awards 2019, and 'Most Inspiring Female Motorsports Athlete' in the Petronas SIC Motorsports Association of Malaysia (MAM) Awards.
Besides taking on the thrilling taxi rides with Hiroshi Masuoka and Leona Chin, customers can also test drive the new Triton pickup on- and off-road with on a purpose-built track specially designed to test Mitsubishi's Super-Select 4WD II system and off-road mode. The track also features a descending slope to test the Hill Descent Control on the new Triton.
Additionally, visitors to the event can also expect the following:
- First 1,000 customers to own the new Triton will receive an exclusive limited edition Thule Subterra Luggage worth RM2, 000
- Petrol card vouchers worth RM30 for the first 30 new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- Exclusive Ralliart umbrella for new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- FREE Starbucks coffee for the first 100 participants to complete all three courses (high-speed ride, off-road obstacle course, and on-road test drive)
- 4Sure Thrill photo/video contest winners will receive RM800 petrol card vouchers, RM500 Touch & Go card and RM300 Tesco vouchers for the first, second and third prize respectively.
There's entertainment for the entire family, including RM5,000 in lucky draw prizes waiting to be won. The 4SureThrill event starts at 10.00 am and ends at 8.00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Visit the Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia website for more details.