Following Mercedes-Benz Malaysia’s launch of the new and facelifted locally-assembled range of Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedans (C200, C300, and C43) late last year, the company has now completed its renewal of the C-Class range with the fully imported Mercedes-AMG C63S, available in both sedan and coupe form.
The C63S sedan is priced from RM 768,888, while the coupe variant is priced from RM 820,888. Both models are imported from Mercedes-Benz’s plant in Bremen, Germany.
At the heart of both models is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 that pumps out 510 hp and 700 Nm, allowing for the century sprint to be completed in just 3.9 seconds and 4.0 seconds, for the sedan and coupe respectively.
The 9-speed AMG SpeedShift automatic transmission helps send all 510 hp and 700 Nm to the rear wheels. Part of the AMG experience is the AMG Dynamic Select, with various drive modes including Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Slippery, Individual, and Race, the latter new to the C63S range.
Standard equipment on both the C63S sedan and coupe include:
- 19-inch AMG cross-spoke forged alloy wheels
- AMG exterior carbon fibre package
- AMG Night package
- AMG lip spoiler
- AMG Performance Exhaust System
- Adaptive Highbeam Assis Plus
- Red brake calipers
- AMG carbon fibre and light grain aluminium interior trim
- AMG Nappa leather upholstery
- AMG Performance steering wheel
- AMG Performance seats
- 10.25-inch Comand online infotainment system
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Burmester surround sound system
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay
- Head-up display
“The new generation C63S is the cornerstone of the AMG portfolio. It is a combination of perfected driving dynamics, expressive design and its signature feature. These two redefine performance in a very bold way with the immensely powerful eight-cylinder 4.0-litre bi-turbo engine giving that unmistakable sound,” said Mark Raine, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.
Looking for a Mercedes-Benz? Check out the best deals here.