Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has just unveiled the updated S-Class range, which includes the new Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe.
The new S63 Coupe features a 4.0-litre V8 biturbo under the hood, producing 612 hp from 5,500 rpm to 6,000 rpm and a whopping 900 Nm of torque from just 2,750 rpm all the way to 4,500 rpm. This allows the S63 Coupe to complete the 0-100 km/h sprint in just 4.2 seconds, before reaching a top speed of 250 km/h. With the optional AMG Driver’s Package, the S63 AMG can hit a 300 km/h terminal velocity.
Compared to its predecessor, the new S63 Coupe now wears the AMG Panamericana grille up front, flanked by a pair of LED Intelligent Light System headlights. The S63 Coupe also receives panoramic roof with Magic Sky Control. 20-inch forged AMG alloy wheels complete the exterior of the S63 Coupe.
Interior features include:
- Active multicontour front seats with massage function
- Ambient lighting
- Wireless charging for compatible devices
- Designo headliner in black
- Head up display
- Night view assist
- COMAND Online infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
Buyers of the Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe can also choose to have their cars fitted with the Yellow Night Edition package, further adding:
- Exterior mirrors with yellow stripes
- AMG stripes on the sides in matte graphite grey
- Ceramic composite brakes with yellow brake calipers
- AMG Nappa leather in black
- AMG carbon fibre matt trim
- AMG performance steering wheel with Nappa leather
- Yellow Night Edition emblem on centre console
- AMG Floor mats with AMG lettering and yellow piping
The Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe is priced from RM 1,461,605.60, on-the-road without insurance and with zero GST, with prices subject to change upon the implementation of SST.
Read more about the other models in the updated range of S-Class by Mercedes-Benz Malaysia.