Bridgestone Malaysia has announced that its Ecopia EP150 tyre will be fitted as original equipment on Perodua Bezza 1.3 variants (1.3L Premium X & 1.3L Advanced).
According to the company, the Ecopia EP150 is an eco-friendly, ‘green’ tyre that offers fuel efficiency without compromising on safety and comfort.
Bridgestone also added that the tyre’s compound is the result of global research and development into low rolling resistance technology. The reduced force required to roll a tyre saves fuel and reduces CO2 emissions to the environment.
That being said, below are the specifications of the tyre:
Perodua Bezza 1.3
Notable features of the tyre include:
- Rib-linked blocks
- Good braking performance
- Even ground contact while braking
- Optimized 3D block shape
- Improved rolling resistance
- Improved durability
The 1.3-litre Bezza is powered by Toyota’s 1NR engine boasts Dual VVT-i, enabling it to push out 91PS and 121Nm.
1.3 Premium X – M/T & A/T
- Front fog lamps
- Front parking sensors
- Audio: USB and Bluetooth connectivity, Rear USB port
- Smart keyless entry.
1.3 Advance – A/T only
- Side skirting
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio switches
- Semi-bucket leather seats
- Multimedia unit with smartphone mirror link
- Reverse camera
- Auto start/stop
- Electronic stability control, traction control, hill hold assist, brake assist.
Looking for a Perodua? Find one now at Carlist.my