Petron Malaysia Refining and Marketing Berhad (Petron Malaysia) today became the first fuel retailer in the country to officially launch the 100 RON premium fuel for our market.
Positioned above the RON 95 (RM1.85 per litre) and RON 97 (RM2.25) fuel offered currently, the Petron Blaze 100 Euro 4 M fuel is priced at RM2.80 per litre, and is targeted mainly towards high-performance vehicles, sports cars, as well as performance-oriented motorcycles.
Currently available in eight stations in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Johor, Petron Malaysia said that the Blaze 100 Euro 4M will be made available at the brand’s stations in other parts of the country in phases by mid 2016.
That said, the Petron stations that carry the Blaze 100 Euro 4M are as listed below:
- Petron Jalan Maarof (Kuala Lumpur)
- Petron Sg. Besi Toll Southbound (Kuala Lumpur)
- Petron Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (Kuala Lumpur)
- Petron Kesas Westbound (Selangor)
- Petron Batu 3 Federal Highway ( Selangor)
- Petron Damansara Kayu Ara (Selangor)
- Petron Skudai Toll Northbound (Johor)
- Petron Linkedua Southbound (Johor)
Produced locally at Petron’s refinery in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, the Blaze 100 Euro 4M is said to be formulated with Tri-Activ, which is a triple action formula which promises to deliver more power, better fuel economy, as well as better engine protection.
Looking for a Porsche? Find them at carlist.my