Prices Announced For All-New Nissan NP300 Navara – From RM104kAuto News
Nissan has announced the estimated prices for its all-new NP300 Navara. Prices start from RM104,900 for a decently specified 4WD double-cab model. There’s also two cheaper, basic specs 2.5E double-cab and single-cab models but those are aimed at only commercial users – comes without ABS and only has 16-inch wheels.
Estimated prices are as below. All models are 4WD only.
- SE Double-cab MT: RM104,000
- SE Double-cab AT: RM109,000
- V Double-cab AT: RM115,000
- VL Double-cab AT: RM125,000
- E Double-cab MT: RM95,000 (without ABS, steel wheels)
- Single Cab MT: RM85,000 (Vinyl seats, without ABS, steel wheels)
As mentioned in our earlier post, all models are powered by a 2.5-litre variable geometry turbo commonrail intercooled turbo diesel engine, which is available in two power output levels.
Only the most expensive VL model gets the 190 PS engine, while all other models get a 163 PS engine, 11 PS less than the outgoing D40 generation Navara.
Click to enlarge the specifications table below.