Scheduling You BMW And MINI Service Is Now A Click AwayAuto News
BMW Group Malaysia has introduced BMW and MINI Service Online which enables its customers to schedule their vehicle’s service appointments at their preferred authorised dealership, via the BMW Malaysia and MINI Malaysia website.
Managing Director and CEO of BMW Group Malaysia Mr. Han Sang Yun said, “Digitalisation is a strategic direction for the BMW Group worldwide and we have been moving in tandem here in Malaysia to introduce products and service offerings that push the envelope for Digitalisation for further convenience and peace of mind in the premium automotive industry.”
He adds that the new service program is meant to complement the entire 360-degree ownership experience of a BMW or MINI vehicle.
With the addition of the Service Online program, BMW and MINI owners can enjoy the following benefits:
- BMW 5-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty with free scheduled service
- BMW 24-month Tyre Warranty Program for its run-flat tyres
- Ultimate Protection Program+ (UPP+) by BMW Credit Malaysia
- BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline
- BMW WhiteCard and BMW Excellence Club membership program
- BMW Service Online
- MINI 4 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty with free scheduled service
- MINI BlackCard membership program
- MINI Service Online