Say Carlist.my for the best deal
It's my pleasure to be able assist you in the journey to purchase your first sport car. I am quite relief to know that we have the same thought as in "Life is short, live it to the fullest". Since some of us has been chosen to be the lucky ones to enjoy the reward fruit in this life for the good deed that was done in past life. YES, indeed we should make full use of it.
The purest kind of modern sport car.
Interior black leather + Metallic Yellow paint + Cruise control + Red Brake Calipers + Black packs + Gloss Black cast lightweight 10 spoke alloy wheels + with registration number LOTUS1926
ENGINE rear Mid mounted, high power, 400hp transverse 3.5 litre V6 VVT equipped with Edelbrock supercharger with air to water charge cooler.
TRANSMISSION 6-speed Automatic with paddle shifter
0-100 km/h 4.2 seconds
Max speed 174mph (280 km/h)
Max power 400hp at 7000 rpm (298 kW) (406 PS)
Max torque 295 lbft at 4500 rpm (410 Nm)
Unladen vehicle mass 1425kg
Power to weight ratio 286 hp/tonne (290 ps/1000kg)
Airbags 2 (Driver and Passenger)
Airbag Disable Function
Seat-belt Reminder for front seat
Headlamps Bi-Xenon Projector
Tail-lamps LED Combination
Front Fog lamps
LED Daytime Running Lights
Welcome Package just for you
* 3 years factory warranty
* 2 years free service
* 1 time entry Lotus driving academy
* 1 year LOCM membership
* Welcome fuel Ron100 full tank
* Evora 400 Merchandise just for you
* Car Price RM552,000
* Roadtax RM4,182
* Premium Insurance RM15,624.12
* Handling Fee (B2/B5/B7) RM1,000
* 10% Booking payment
* Maybank/Hong Leong/Muamalat/Affin/ownfinance
In Summary, looking it at all angle, Lotus still have the most pros than cons compare to its other rivals in the same class. Therefore, your money will definitely classified as ‘Well Spent” if you were to invest it on any Lotus.
#Pleasecallorsmsme #dontworrybehappy #i’mtrustedseller #i’matyourservice
# Any inquiry please call
Car insurance annual premium* RM 13,118.30
* Please use this calculator as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The results in every case are approximate. Carlist.my does not guarantee its accuracy or applicability to your circumstances.