Say Carlist.my for the best deal
PUBLISHED AUCTION VEHICLE PRICES ARE THE RESERVE PRICE*.
FINAL PURCHASE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO COMPETING BIDS AND, COMMONLY, ABOVE THE RESERVE PRICE.
ALL AUCTION VEHICLES FOR SALE AT AUCTION IS "AS-IS", MEANING THAT THE VEHICLE IS SOLD WITH ALL EXISTING FAULTS AND IMPERFECTIONS.
The mileage provided might not accurate as it is. The stated transmission might be vary from the actual car (proceed to car viewing at storeyard for confirmation)
Viewing Date at specific store yard : 28th, 29th & 30th September 2016 @ (10.00am - 4.00pm) & 4th October 2016 @ (10.00am - 4.00pm)
Auction Date : 5th October 2016 @ 2.30 PM
Venue : Seminar Room, The Straits Times Press Berhad. No. 31, Jalan Riong, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
1) Prior to the auction sale, all intending bidders are required to deposit with the Auctioneer a sum of RM1,000.00 (Reserve Price below RM100,000.00) and sum of RM5,000.00 (Reserve Price above RM100,000.00) and Buyers premium of RM530.00 (inclusive of 6% GST) per vehicle by cash, credit card (Visa/Master) or bank draft in favour of NG CHAN MAU & CO. SDN. BHD.
2) For payments via credit card a service charge of % will be imposed.
3) No personal cheques will be accepted.
4) The balance of the purchase price shall be paid in full by the Purchaser within five (5) working days from the date of auction sale to the Legal Owner (CIMB Bank Berhad) via respective store yards.
5) All expenses incurred in respect of the ownership transfer shall be borne by the Purchaser.
6) The reserve price display and final bid (selling) price is inclusive of GST 6% for the vehicle subject to GST.
7) All vehicles are sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS” BASIS and subject to the CONDITIONS OF SALE.
8) Be sure to inspect the vehicles before bidding and no inspection is allowed during or after the auction.
9) All intending bidders are advised to inspect the conditions of the vehicles and conduct their own JPJ, PDRM (Police search) prior to the auction sale.
10) No document is given for vehicles cuts & joint.
11) Puspakom results (VR-1) NOT DONE.
12) All successfully sold vehicles must have the inspection (VR1) by Puspakom before release from store yard.
13) NO REFUND shall be entertained for Puspakom VR 1 "Lulus Bersyarat", VR 1 "Gagal" due to engine changed and vehicles "Blacklisted" by the relevant authorities.
14) All details of the vehicles as listed in this POS are subject to change by the Legal Owner (CIMB BANK BERHAD).
15) IF, Puspakom VR 1 inspection is not done, successful bidder has to arrange for Puspakom VR 1 inspection on their own.
this only change by cimb
Next Auction Date: 19th October 2016 (2.30pm)
Car insurance annual premium* RM 437.90
* Please use this calculator as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The results in every case are approximate. Carlist.my does not guarantee its accuracy or applicability to your circumstances.