Used Perodua Ativa 1.0 H Cars for sale | 12 vehicles matched
Used Perodua Ativa 1.0 H Cars for sale in Malaysia. Compare Car prices & get the best deals from our trusted dealers.
2022 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - (Sime Darby Auto Selection Tebrau)
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - PERAK TIPTOP
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV
2022 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - (A)
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - IN STOCK FULL GEAR UP BODY KIT ALL UNDER WARRANTY
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - Mid Year Sales - - Warranty
2022 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - (A) Loan Senang Lulus
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV - No Hidden Fee
2021 Perodua Ativa 1.0 H SUV
Perodua Ativa Overview
The Perodua Ativa, also known as the Daihatsu Rocky in other markets, is a subcompact SUV that has captured the attention of Malaysian car buyers since its launch in early 2021. This vehicle is unique and special in several ways, which has contributed to its popularity in the Malaysian automotive market.
One of the key features that sets the Perodua Ativa apart is that it is the first subcompact SUV produced by Perodua. This car segment is popular in Malaysia due to its practicality and versatility, making the Ativa an attractive option for those who want the added space and capabilities of an SUV without the bulkiness.
All in all, the Perodua Ativa is a unique and special subcompact SUV in the Malaysian automotive market. It offers practicality, fuel efficiency, advanced safety features, eco-friendliness, and value for money, making it a popular choice among Malaysian car buyers looking for a compact SUV to this day.
Similar to the Rocky, the Ativa is equipped with a downsized 1.0-liter turbocharged engine, which marks Perodua's first venture into turbocharging. The 1KR-VET engine is a DOHC VVT three-cylinder variant derived from the naturally-aspirated 1.0-liter engine found in the Axia and Bezza, but with the addition of a turbocharger.
The turbocharger brings about a significant improvement in performance. The engine produces power outputs of 98 PS (72 kW) at 6,000 rpm and 140 Nm of torque between 2,400 and 4,000 rpm. This represents a substantial advantage of 30 PS and nearly 50 Nm of torque over the naturally-aspirated 1KR-VE engine. Moreover, the maximum torque is achieved early in the rev range, which is noteworthy as it occurs much earlier compared to the Myvi 1.5-liter engine's 136 Nm at 4,200 rpm.
The turbocharged engine is a relatively small engine size for an SUV, however it provides a good balance of power and fuel efficiency. It also offers responsive acceleration and good low-end torque, which makes it easy to maneuver in city traffic and on highways.
Its engine comes equipped with several advanced features, including a timing chain system for improved durability and reduced maintenance, and a start-stop system that shuts off the engine when the car is stationary to save fuel and reduce emissions.
The Perodua Ativa's safety features are unique in Malaysia due to its Advanced Safety Assist (ASA) 3.0 system. This is a first for a Malaysian-made car, and it includes several features that are not commonly found in other vehicles in this class. Some of its safety features include:
- Advanced Safety Assist (ASA) 3.0 - This is a suite of driver assistance systems that include features such as Pre-Collision Warning, Pre-Collision Braking, Front Departure Alert, Pedal Misoperation Control, and Lane Departure Warning.
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) - This feature uses sensors to monitor the driver's blind spot and provides a visual and audible warning if a vehicle is detected in the blind spot.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) - This feature uses sensors to detect any vehicles or pedestrians approaching from the sides when reversing out of a parking space.
- 6 Airbags - The Ativa comes with six airbags, which provide protection to the driver and passengers in the event of a collision.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) - This feature helps to maintain the stability of the vehicle by automatically applying the brakes to individual wheels if the vehicle begins to skid.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) - This system helps to prevent the wheels from locking up during emergency braking, which allows the driver to maintain steering control.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA) - This feature holds the vehicle in place for a short period when starting on a hill, preventing it from rolling back.
- Isofix - The Ativa is equipped with Isofix child seat anchors, which provide a secure and safe way to install child seats.
Overall, the Perodua Ativa comes with a range of safety features that make it a safe and reliable choice for drivers and passengers alike.
The Perodua Ativa's interior is designed to be both stylish and functional. The compact SUV's cabin features a modern and minimalist design, with high-quality materials and finishes that create a premium feel. Here are some of the key features of the Perodua Ativa's interior:
- Dashboard: The dashboard is clean and uncluttered, with a sleek digital instrument cluster and a large touchscreen display that houses the infotainment system.
- Seats: The Ativa comes with comfortable seats that are upholstered in a high-quality fabric. The front seats are designed to provide excellent support, and there is plenty of legroom and headroom for passengers in both the front and back.
- Storage: There are plenty of storage options in the Ativa, including a large center console, door pockets, and cup holders. The rear seats can also be folded down to create additional cargo space.
- Infotainment System: The Ativa's infotainment system includes features such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth connectivity, and a USB port. The touchscreen display is easy to use, and the system is intuitive and responsive.
- Climate Control: The Ativa comes with a manual air conditioning system, with controls located in the center console. There are also air vents for the rear passengers.
- Sound System: The Ativa comes with a 4-speaker sound system that provides clear and crisp audio.
Perodua Ativa’s body shape is sleek and streamlined, with sharp lines and a sloping roofline that give it a sporty look. The grille is designed to be aerodynamic as well, improving airflow to the engine and reducing drag.
Another key USP of the Ativa's exterior is its front fascia. The car has a bold and aggressive front end, with a large grille, sharp headlights, and fog lamps. The grille is designed to be eye-catching and to give the car a sporty and modern look. The headlights are LED, providing excellent visibility on the road and improving the car's overall safety.
The Ativa's wheels are another unique aspect of its exterior design. The car comes with 17-inch alloy wheels that are designed to be lightweight and to provide excellent traction and stability on the road. The wheels are also stylish, with a sporty and modern design that complements the car's overall look.
Moving to the rear of the car, the Ativa has a sporty and aggressive rear fascia. The car's taillights are sleek and stylish, while the rear spoiler and diffuser improve aerodynamics and give the car a sporty look. The car also has a roof-mounted spoiler that adds to its overall sporty aesthetic.
In conclusion, the Perodua Ativa's exterior design is a key USP of the car. The car's aerodynamic body shape, bold front fascia, stylish wheels, and sporty rear fascia all combine to create a car that is modern, sporty, and sure to turn heads on the road.
The Perodua Ativa offers different variants at various price points. The base X variant starts at RM61,500, while the mid H variant is priced at RM66,100. If you opt for the top AV variant, it can be yours for RM71,200. However, if you choose the full two-tone paint option of pearl white/red with a black roof, the price is slightly higher at RM72,000. It's worth noting that these on-the-road prices, excluding insurance, are actually lower than the estimated price range of RM62,500 to RM73,400.
The car's fuel efficiency depends on the variant and driving conditions, but the Ativa is generally rated to have a fuel consumption of around 5.5 to 6.8 liters per 100 kilometers, according to the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test. This translates to approximately 14.7 to 18.5 kilometers per liter.
The car comes with a 1.0-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine that provides good power while still being fuel-efficient. The engine is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) that helps to optimize fuel consumption by keeping the engine operating in its most efficient range.
In summary, the Perodua Ativa's fuel efficiency is one of its strong points, making it a great choice for those looking for an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Perodua Ativa Hybrid & Perodua Ativa - What are the differences?
The Perodua Ativa Hybrid and the regular Perodua Ativa available in showrooms have some notable differences apart from their turbo and hybrid powertrains. The Ativa Hybrid is actually a rebadged Daihatsu Rocky e-Smart Hybrid from Japan, with Perodua emblems and the Ativa wordmark added in Malaysia. Interestingly, the Hybrid version lacks the 'T' badge on the tailgate to denote its turbocharging. The number plate cutouts are also smaller on the Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) version.
Externally, the JDM Rocky e-Smart Hybrid closely resembles the regular Ativa, but with a Rocky-specific grille, slightly shorter front and rear bumpers, JDM side mirrors, and distinct 17-inch two-tone wheels with eco tires. It's worth noting that the wheels on the two models are not interchangeable due to differences in lug count and tire size.
Inside, the Daihatsu variant features its own air conditioning control panel, a blue push-start button, and an electronic parking brake switch with auto brake hold. The high center console in the Hybrid model includes two cupholders between the electronic parking brake and armrest. The original Japanese head unit has been replaced with a local Ativa unit, and there are no audio steering buttons or a reverse camera.
The Rocky e-Smart Hybrid, launched in Japan in November 2021, is powered by a 106 PS/170 Nm electric motor combined with a 1.2-liter WA-VEX Atkinson-cycle three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine acting as a generator for the hybrid battery. This hybrid system functions similarly to a range extender electric vehicle. The Ativa Hybrid also incorporates a Smart Pedal function for one-pedal driving, allowing for regeneration and engine braking instead of using the brakes.
Perodua claims fuel consumption of 31.3 km/l in the Malaysian Driving Cycle for the Ativa Hybrid. Additionally, the Ativa Hybrid is part of a subscription program conducted by Perodua involving 300 subscribers. Participants pay an upfront payment of RM2,150, followed by a monthly subscription fee of RM500 for five years. Perodua covers maintenance, insurance, and road tax, and participants have a mileage cap of 100,000 km over a five-year period.
At the end of the subscription, participants return the car, having paid a total of RM30,150 to Perodua. It's worth noting that all 300 units of the Ativa Hybrid available for subscription come in Pearl White without the option for other colors.
All the used/second-hand and new Perodua Ativa model years
Here is the list of Perodua Ativa model years below:
Perodua Ativa FAQs
The Perodua Ativa is usually compared with:
- Proton X50
- Perodua Aruz
- Haval H1
- Honda HR-V
- Honda City Hatchback
- Honda Jazz
- Perodua Alza
- Proton Exora
Yes, and here's why:
- Value for money
- Generous standard safety features across the range
- Cheapest new car to feature adaptive headlights
- Comes with a full-sized spare wheel
- Great fuel economy
- Easy maintenance, spare parts are easy to find.
The price of used Perodua Ativa in Carlist.my ranges from RM60,000 up to RM72,000, depending on the year-make, models, variants, and conditions. Get the best used Perodua Ativa deals from our trusted dealers, all listed in Carlist.my.
Tell us why do you want to report this review?
This won't be shared with the lost
Thank you for the feedback!
We will appropriate action towards the review.