2016 Toyota Innova Open For Bookings – 3 Variants, 2.0L Engine, RM109k Onwards购买指南
It would seem that the all-new Toyota Innova is around the corner with UMW Toyota Motor having just officially announced order taking for three variants effective immediately. Launch date has yet to be indicated.
As before, the Innova will be powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that can in turn be paired with a manual or automatic transmission. Based on Thai specifications, this could be a new version of the 1TR-FE engine updated with Dual VVT-i producing 139PS and 189Nm.
Following the footsteps of its predecessor, the new Innova is built on the second-generation IMV platform that also underpins the current Hilux and Fortuner. This means that the Innova continues to be based on a ladder frame and is rear-wheel driven. The Thai market is additionally offered the option of a 2.8-litre turbodiesel engine that is not currently on the table for Malaysia.
The three variants of the all-new Toyota Innova are summarized as follows:
- Radiator Grille – Silver Painted
- Door Handle – Body Coloured
- 205/60 R16 tyres, 16-inch Alloy Wheels
- Side Mirror – Electric Adjustment, Integrated Signal Light
- Rear Fog Light
- Dashboard Trim – Black & Silver
- Multi Info Display (MID) – Monochrome
- Manual Climate Control
- Audio – CD Player, Tuner, MP3, AUX-IN, USB, Bluetooth, 6 Speakers
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering – Urethane-Wrapped, Silver Trim, Controls for Audio, MID, Bluetooth
- Dual Frontal Airbags, Driver Knee Airbag
- ABS, EBD
2.0G Automatic adds the following:
- Radiator Grille – Chrome with Silver & Black Paint
- Door Handle – Chrome
- Side Mirror – Electric Adjustment, Integrated Signal Light, Power Folding, Puddle Lamp
- Front and Rear Fog Lights
- Dashboard Trim – Wood & Silver
- MID – 4.2-inch Colour TFT
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering – Leather-Wrapped, Wood & Silver Trim, Controls for Audio, MID, Bluetooth
- Keyless Entry, Engine Start Button
- Back Tables Mounted On Front Seats
- LED Roof Ambient Lighting
- Easy Close Tailgate
- 7 airbags
- Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control, Hill Assist
- Emergency Stop Signal
The all-new Innova is covered by a five-year unlimited mileage factory warranty transferable upon resale.