Say Carlist.my for the best deal
It's my pleasure to be able assist you in the journey to purchase your first sport car. I am quite relief to know that we have the same thought as in "Life is short, live it to the fullest". Since some of us has been chosen to be the lucky ones to enjoy the reward fruit in this life for the good deed that was done in past life. YES, indeed we should make full use of it.
The purest kind of modern sport car.
Interior black leather + Metallic Black paint + Cruise control + sport seat + Brembo Brake Calipers + Black packs + Forged wheels 16" and 17" R + sport pack
Registered with Lotus registration number LOTUS1903
VEHICLE SPEC :
16-valve DOHC, supercharged (Roots) and variable valve timing
6 Speed Close ratio gearbox with constant mesh helical gears and open differentials
217 hp at 6,800 rpm
Torque 250 Nm at 4,600 rpm
Top Speed 234 km/h
Airbags 2 (Driver and Passenger)
ABS/EBD Stability Control
Seatbelt Reminder for all seat
Headlamps Halogen Projector
Taillamps LED Combination
LED Daytime Running Lights
Welcome Package just for you
* 3 years factory warranty
* 2 years free service
* 1 time entry Lotus driving academy
* 1 year LOCM membership
* Welcome fuel Ron100 full tank
* Car Price RM265,000
* Roadtax RM279.20
* Premium Insurance 7,645.29
* Handling Fee (B2/B5/B7) RM1,000
* 10% Booking payment
* Maybank/Hong Leong/Muamalat/Affin/ownfinance
In Summary, looking it at all angle, Lotus still have the most pros than cons compare to its other rivals in the same class. Therefore, your money will definitely classified as ‘Well Spent” if you were to invest it on any Lotus.
#Pleasecallorsmsme #dontworrybehappy #i’mtrustedseller #i’matyourservice
Car insurance annual premium* RM 6,943.10
* Please use this calculator as a guide only. All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. The results in every case are approximate. Carlist.my does not guarantee its accuracy or applicability to your circumstances.