We now have confirmation that the Perodua Ativa will be launched on...
The most anticipated launch of the year (and we're only in February) will officially be on March 3 at 8.25 pm. It will be for what was known as the Perodua D55L but has since been confirmed as the Perodua Ativa.
The brochure below highlights maklumat penting mengenai setiap model. What we know so far is...
- Three variants:
- X - RM62,500
- H - RM67,300 to RM67,800
- AV - RM72,600 to RM73,400
- All three variants come with ASA
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention is standard across all three variants
- The AV variant gets additional Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keep Control and Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), and Rear-Cross Traffic Alert.
- Safety-wise all three variants will come with 6 airbags, ABS and EBD with BA, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Emergency Stop Signal (ESS), Hill Hold Assist (HHA) and Isofix.
Siapa tak sabar nak tunggu?
Tempahan untuk Perodua Ativa telah pun dibuka sejak 19 Februari lalu and we're guessing the reception must be HOT!
For more latest car news, reviews, car buying guides and videos visit us at Carlist.my Auto News.
Check out all the best new & used car deals in Malaysia at Carlist.my.
Sell your car fast with the best offer? Visit us at CarlistBid.my.
Get the latest new car promotions at New Car website now.