Say Carlist.my for the best deal
Selling off my favourite city car for next upgrade:
Personal Opinion: Best Local Made City Car in Malaysia!
1. Good pick-up, even when fully loaded. (0-100km/h in 12.49 seconds*).
2. Good fuel efficiency for any use. (12.9km/liter*).
3. Fun-sized, easy to drive and park. (Driver Friendliness: 10/10, Suitable for All Drivers: Young or Experienced).
4. Easy access into car, doors opening wide. (Passenger Friendliness: 10/10, with ample head and legroom*).
5. Foldable rear passenger seat (60:40) for extra luggage compartment.
6. Low cost of maintenance with abundance of spare parts available in Malaysia.
7. Factory fitted GPS for all your driving adventures.
- Well maintained both interior and exterior.
- Original paint & parts (no modifications done)
- Accident free.
-Tiptop Condition, like New
Whatsapp at **** (James)
You'll have to see it to believe it!