Bookings of the updated Toyota Vellfire and Alphard were opened back in January and it appears that the new MPV can be viewed at selected Toyota showrooms.
Changes to the exterior include a new front-end with updated LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights, front foglights, and grille. Towards the rear, the LED tail lights have also been refreshed. Revised 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels complete the exterior of the facelifted Toyota Vellfire. The vehicle featured here is finished in a shade of brown called Graphite Metallic.
Under the hood, there are no mechanical changes to the facelift model, with the familiar 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine with Dual VVT-i, capable of producing 180 PS and 235 Nm. The engine is paired to a CVT-type automatic that sends power to the front wheels.
Inside, the updated Toyota Vellfire features:
- Qi wireless charger
- Automatic air-conditioning with nanoe air purifying system
- Full Display Monitor-type rear view mirror
- Black leather seats
- Captain seats with power recline and Ottoman
- 7-inch touchscreen and 8 speakers
- 10.2-inch roof-mounted monitor
- LED ceiling illumination
Safety equipment includes:
- 7 airbags
- ABS with EBD and Brake Assist (BA)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with Traction Control (TRC)
- Brake Hold
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- ISOFIX anchor points
The updated Toyota Vellfire will cost RM350,800, on-the-road exclusive of insurance. Similar to other Toyota models, the Vellfire is backed by a 5 year warranty with unlimited mileage.