Set to go on sale next month, the Nissan Leaf Autech features a range of exclusive styling upgrades over the regular Leaf.
The Nissan Leaf Autech is the fourth model in Japan to receive the Autech treatment, after the Serena, Note, and X-Trail.
Finished in Autech’s signature Aurora Flare Blue Pearl, the Nissan Leaf Autech features a range of upgrades, including:
- Autech front grille
- Metallic finishing on the front and rear bumpers
- Autech emblems
- 17-inch wheels with 215/50R17 tires
- Blue Autech leatherette interior upholstery
- Autech logo embroidered on the seats
- Autech leather steering wheels
- More Autech emblems
- Dark wood instrument panel
Closer to home, Edaran Tan Chong Motor is expected to introduce the new generation Nissan Leaf later this year. The company previewed the Leaf at the 2018 Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show last year.
Looking for a new Nissan? Find for the best deals here.