Honda Malaysia has announced that it will be offering vehicle owners of ALL brands a free 32-point safety inspection this Hari Raya season, via its Honda Road Safety Campaign.
Available at various points throughout the nation (schedule listed below), the free 32-point check has been upgraded from the previous 22-point checks that Honda Malaysia made available for all as well, the last time around.
The locations of these events will be held as follows:
From the 9th to the 11th of July, between 8 am and 6 pm:
- Kedah, Petron Jalan Sultanah
- Kelantan, Petron Bandar Baru Pasir Pekan
From the 10th to the 12th of July, between 8 am and 6 pm:
- Selangor, Petron Sungai Besi Toll (South-bound)
- Pahang, Petron Jalan Beserah (North-bound)
- Johor, Petron Skudai Toll (North-bound)
- Sabah, Petron Ulam North, Kota Kinabalu
From the 10th to the 12th of July, between 9 am and 7 pm:
- Sarawak, Giant Tabuan Jaya, Kuching
Those who attend the Honda Road Safety Campaign event locations and get a free inspection will also stand to walk away with some free Honda goodies! On top of this, Honda Malaysia is also offering those who participate in and complete their survey, an exclusive, free, Hari Raya board game as well.
*Click on the image below to see larger version