Improved 2017 Toyota Camry And Toyota Corolla Altis Open For Booking – New Features At No Price IncreaseAuto News
UMW Toyota Motor has announced the start of order taking for improved versions of both the Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla Altis effective today. Prices of all variants are maintained, with the Camry receiving new trim items, whilst the Corolla Altis is offered a wider range of optional equipment.
New trim materials are introduced with the Camry, which now gets carbonwood dashboard trim for all variants and upgraded Kogane leather seats for the range-topping Camry Hybrid Luxury. Selected variants are fitted with 360-degree Panoramic View Monitor.
The Corolla Altis, meanwhile, can now be ordered with a wider range of optional accessories consisting of the following:
- Two USB charging ports
- Auto-folding side mirrors (optional for 1.8E, standard for other variants)
- Scuff plates (front & rear doors)
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) dashcam
- 360-degree Panoramic View Monitor.
As with all Toyota models distributed by UMW Toyota, both the Camry and Corolla Altis are backed by a 5-year unlimited mileage warranty. The Camry Hybrid is additionally covered by an 8-year hybrid battery warranty.
To recap, prices of the Camry and Corolla Altis are as follows:
- Corolla Altis 1.8E – RM117,400
- Corolla Altis 1.8G – RM120,300
- Corolla Altis 2.0V – RM134,900
- Camry 2.0E – RM148,600
- Camry 2.0GX – RM155,400
- Camry Hybrid Premium – RM160,200
- Camry Hybrid Luxury – RM169,900