Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia, the official distributor of Mitsubishi vehicles in Malaysia has introduced the Outlander Sports Edition - limited to only 120 units.
Compared to the regular Outlander 2.0, the new Outlander Sports Edition adds:
- Dual-tone red metallic paint with black roof
- Black front grille
- Black side mirror covers
- Black door sill covers
- Black roof rails and rear spoiler
- Black 18-inch alloy wheels
- Outlander bonnet emblem
- Rear seat DVD entertainment system
- Carpets with red stitching
Elsewhere, equipment of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Edition remains identical to the regular Outlander 2.0 variant, including:
- LED daytime running lights
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Digital video recorder
- Security tint
Limited to just 120 units nationwide, the Outlander Sports Edition is mechanically identical to the vanilla Outlander 2.0, featuring a naturally-aspirated 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that does 145 PS and 196 Nm, paired to an INVECS-III CVT-type automatic. Power is then sent to all four wheels via Mitsubishi's Multi-Select 4WD system.
The Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Edition will set buyers back for RM142,888.