TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder of Renault vehicles in Malaysia, has announced that the updated Renault Koleos is officially launched.
The new Renault Koleos is available in two variants:
- Koleos – RM179,888
- Koleos Signature – RM189,888
The new exterior design now makes for a more aggressive and muscular look, with Renault’s Pure Vision LED headlamps available on both variants.
Other key enhancements to the new Renault Koleos include:
- New front bumper with full-width chrome detailing that extends all the way to the fog lamps on each side with two-tone finishing
- New rear bumper that benefits from additional chrome trims and two-tone finishing
- New colour options of Amethyst Black, Millesime Red and Ultra Silver in addition to the existing Universal White and Black Metallic colours
- New 19-inch alloy wheels for Koleos Signature and 18-inch alloy wheels for the Koleos variant
- Both variants are now equipped with the convenient hands-free power tailgate which is height adjustable according to individual needs
- Equipped with smartphone replication feature through the 8.7-inch R-LINK2 multimedia system that is compatible with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- Rear passenger seats with a two-step adjustable seat configuration for enhanced comfort
- Electric panoramic sunroof that adds a premium touch while enhancing in-cabin ambience (for Koleos Signature only)
- Power seats for both the driver and front passengers
Under the hood, the new Koleos continues to be powered by the same 2.5-litre petrol engine as before, mated to an X-Tronic CVT transmission, with an output of 171 PS and peak torque of 226Nm.
That being said, customers who make bookings in November will enjoy trade-in rewards, along with a free services package for five years 100,000km (whichever comes first).
Those who prefer not to commit to lengthy hire-purchase tenures or concerns about depreciation costs have an alternative option to vehicle ownership through Renault Subscription. This unique Subscription model offers two available plans – the Fixed Plan or the Switch Plan.
The Fixed Plan offers customers the freedom to drive the new Koleos for durations of one to two years from as low as RM2,299 per month without having to bother about additional costs for road tax, insurance and regular servicing.
Those who do not require a large SUV on a day-to-day basis can still experience the new Koleos by choosing the Switch Plan.
This option offers the Renault Captur crossover as the base model with the flexibility to swap to the new Koleos from as low as RM1,999 per month.
Better yet, TCEC has recently added the All-new MEGANE R.S. 280 Cup to the line-up so customers on the Switch Plan can also enjoy the experience of driving a high-performance sports hatch within their Subscription period.