Renault Malaysia today announced that the brand’s flagship SUV, the Koleos, has been refreshed with a more distinctive exterior styling and an enhanced interior.
The new Koleos will continue to be offered in two variants:
- Renault Koleos (RM179,888)
- Koleos Signature (RM189,888)
While the dimensions remain the same as before, (2,705mm wheelbase for a total length of 4,672mm) the new exterior design now makes for a more aggressive and muscular look, with Renault’s Pure Vision LED headlamps available on both variants.
Key enhancements to the new Renault Koleos include:
- New front bumper with full-width chrome detailing that extends all the way to the fog lamps on each side with two-tone finishing
- New rear bumper that benefits from additional chrome trims and two-tone finishing
- New colour options of Amethyst Black, Millesime Red and Ultra Silver in addition to the existing Universal White and Black Metallic colours
- New 19-inch alloy wheels for Koleos Signature and 18-inch alloy wheels for the Koleos variant
- Both variants are now equipped with the convenient hands-free power tailgate which is height adjustable according to individual needs
- Equipped with smartphone replication feature through the 8.7-inch R-LINK2 multimedia system that is compatible with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- Rear passenger seats with a two-step adjustable seat configuration for enhanced comfort
- Electric panoramic sunroof that adds a premium touch while enhancing in-cabin ambience (for Koleos Signature only)
- Power seats for both the driver and front passengers
Under the hood, the new Koleos continues to be powered by the same 2.5-litre petrol engine as before, mated to an X-Tronic CVT transmission, with an output of 171 PS and peak torque of 226Nm.
The Koleos comes with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. It also includes a free regular maintenance service package of five years or 100,000km (whichever comes first).
Additionally, bookings made in November will enjoy up to RM15,000 for trade-ins on top vehicle assessment amount.
Customers can also enjoy freedom and flexibility with the new Koleos through Renault Subscription and break away from the need to commit to a long-term loan tenure, rigid lock-ins and avoid concerns on vehicle depreciation costs.
The new Koleos is also available via Renault Subscription with no change to the existing Koleos plan prices:
The new Renault Koleos will be available at Renault showrooms later this month.