Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Sdn Bhd (TCEAS) today launched their first-ever vehicle service mobile application called ‘DriveOn by Tan Chong for Nissan, Renault, and Infiniti owners.
The new Drive On app mobile offers real-time convenience to customers for the following services:
- Scheduling a service appointment – view live booking slots and schedule an appointment, locate any of TCEAS 60 service centres and set favourite service centre, as well as navigation to the outlet. Replacement of Takata airbag inflator recall campaign appointment can also be made through this app.
- Service history record – view and keep track of your vehicle service records.
- Service information – obtain Service Package information, parts, and price estimation in advance.
- Service reminders – be reminded whenever your vehicle service date approaches, and be notified when it is ready for collection.
- Easy roadside assistance – access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and call centre for vehicle-related assistance. The app also provides the ‘Do’s & Dont's’ information should users get involved in a vehicle accident.
- Mobile app only promotions – be entitled to promotions that are available only to app users.
- Instant promotion updates – notifications on attractive promotions or upcoming events.
- ‘Drive On’ e-magazine – the latest Nissan news and developments, tips on driving and maintenance, even topics of interest for owners.
- GoCar Malaysia car replacement – additional offers to obtain GoCar services while your vehicle is under maintenance.
The app also allows multiple vehicles owned by a single owner to be registered under it. Users may download the Drive On app on Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, free of charge.
As part of the launch campaign, the first 5,000 successful app download and registration will receive a 5 percent discount on vehicle parts by TCEAS (subject to terms and conditions).