Imported fully from Germany, the C-Class Coupe will be available in three versions:
- C 200 Coupe (184hp/300Nm) – RM308,888
- C 250 Coupe (211hp/350Nm) – RM338,888
- C 300 Coupe (245hp/370Nm) – RM388,888
All three variants are powered by the same M 274 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged engine, but with different tuning configuration, which explains why the C 250 Coupe and the C 300 Coupe produce more power. Although all three variants share the same 7G-Tronic Plus 7-Speed automatic gearbox, the ratios vary from one variant to another.
Measuring at 4,686mm long, 1,810mm wide and 1,405 tall, the C-Class coupe is 15mm lower than the C-Class sedan. According to Mercedes-Benz Malaysia, the Coupe’s suspensions have been lowered to offer a sportier stance than the sedan.
While all three variants come with AMG Line exterior and interior, the C 200 Coupe gets 18-inch AMG five-spoke alloy wheels, whereas the C 250 and C 300 are fitted with 19-inch AMG multi-spoke wheels.
C 200 Coupe features:
- Eco Start/Stop
- Mirror Package
- Parking Package
- Dynamic Select (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual driving modes),
- Run-flat tyres
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Collision Prevention Assist Plus
- Attention Assist
- Pre-Safe system
- Thermatic automatic climate control
- Audio 20 with Garmin Map Pilot
- High performance LED lights
- Reverse camera
- Illuminated door sills
- Ambient lighting
- Keyless-Go Starting function
- Electrically adjustable driver and passenger seats
On top of these features, the C 250 Coupe gets additional equipment such as:
- Sports Suspension
- Full leather upholstery
- High Performance LED headlights with Intelligent Light System
- 19-inch multi-spoke wheels
The C 300 Coupe on the other hand, gets even more, like:
- Sports Exhaust Sytem
- Comand Online infotainment system
- Burmester audio
- Electric panoramic sliding glass roof
In line with the launch, the brand also introduced the Agility Financing program for the C-Class Coupe, which allows owners to settle or extend a financing agreement, or even return their vehicles and upgrade to newer models at the end of the agreement.
With an example of a three year financing tenure, 20,000km per annum mileage with 15 percent down payment, C 200 Coupé customers can enjoy monthly instalment of RM3,277. Customers who opt to add on first year comprehensive motor insurance need to add on RM262 per month only.
The C-Class Coupé is the newest class to be offered with Agility Financing, joining other Mercedes-Benz models including the Mercedes-Benz A-, B-, C-, E-, S-Class, CLA, GLA, GLC and GLE.
Looking for a Mercedes-Benz? Find one now at Carlist.my