Lexus Malaysia has opened bookings for the all-new ES250, which was previewed at the 2018 Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show (2018 KLIMS).
Two variants will be available – ES250 Premium and ES250 Luxury, with prices expected to start from RM 299,888 for the former and RM 332,888 for the latter.
Both variants of the Lexus ES250 share a new 2.5-litre VVT-iE naturally-aspirated petrol engine that is paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Similar to the recently-updated Lexus NX range, the all-new Lexus ES range will also receive the Lexus Safety System+ advanced driver assistance package as standard, encompassing a range of features such as:
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
- Pre-Collision Brake Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) with Stop and Go
The more expensive variant of the two, the ES250 Luxury adds these features:
- 10-way powered front seats (driver + passenger)
- Powered reclining rear seats
- 3-zone climate control
- Heads-up display
- 12.3-inch Electro Multi-vision Display
- Panoramic view monitor
- Adaptive High-beam System (AHS)
Lexus models that are officially imported by Lexus Malaysia are backed by a 5-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Looking for a new Lexus? Find for the best deals here.