BMW Group Malaysia Launches The Ultimate Insurance ProgramAuto News
Sheer peace of mind for sheer driving pleasure – the BMW Ultimate Insurance Program offers holistic protection for selected BMW models and now extends to cover the vehicle’s owner and driver too.
Mr. Han Sang Yun, Managing Director and CEO of BMW Group Malaysia at the launch added, “Another first of its kind offering in the automotive industry here, the Ultimate Protection Insurance program enables us to provide our customers and their loved ones complete peace of mind and added confidence in their premium ownership experience of their BMW vehicle.”
Applicable for vehicles financed under BMW Credit Malaysia, the Ultimate Protection Insurance Programme covers the following:
- Key Care protection of up to RM1,000.
- Flood Coverage protection of up to RM30,000.
- Rim protection for up to RM1,000
- Gap Insurance Protection for up to RM 10,000.
Additionally, under the coverage scheme, the owner benefits from:
- Accidental Death Cases for up to RM100,000.
- Total Permanent Disability Relief for up RM100,000.
- Coverage for personal effects (due to vehicle break in) for up to RM3,000.
- Special relief for up to RM10,000 up maximum period of six months including covering monthly instalments of up to RM2500/month for the vehicle owner's Hire Purchase Loan Repayment.
The Ultimate Protection Insurance Programme is extended for all new BMW vehicles under the recently granted customised Energy Efficient Vehicle (EEV) Status Incentives, namely:
- BMW 118i Sport
- BMW 120i M Sport
- BMW 318i Luxury
- BMW 320i Sport
- BMW 330i M Sport
- BMW 320d Gran Turismo
- BMW 328i Gran Turismo
- BMW 520d M Sport
- BMW 520i M Sport
- BMW 528i M Sport
- BMW X3 xDrive20i
- BMW X3 xDrive20d
Additional BMW vehicles that are covered by the Ultimate Protection Insurance Programme includes:
- BMW 218i Active Tourer
- BMW 320i M Sport
- BMW 320d M Sport
- BMW 730Li
- BMW 740Li
- BMW X1 xDrive20i
- BMW X5 xDrive35i