Closure Of Nine Rest And Service Areas On North-South Expressway Between May 20, 21Auto News
Travellers on the North-South Expressway May 20 and 21, 2015, take note, PLUS has announced that several rest and service areas will be undergoing maintenance work and will therefore be required to be temporarily closed.
For northbound traffic, the affected rest and service areas (RSA) include Ayer Keroh, Ayer Keroh Overhead Bridge Restaurant, Rawang, Sungai Perak, Seremban, and Gunung Semanggol.
For southbound traffic, the affected RSAs include Tapah, Seremban, and Gunung Semanggol.
Here’s a list of the rest areas in question as well as a breakdown of the affected closure times:
Wednesday, 20 May 2015
- Gunung Semanggol southbound (KM194.6) – 7.00am to 5.00pm
- Seremban southbound (KM274.4) – 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Ayer Keroh northbound (KM205) – 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Rawang northbound (KM440) – 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Sungai Perak northbound (KM249.3) – 8.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday, 21 May 2015
- Seremban northbound (KM272.2) – 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Ayer Keroh Overhead Bridge Restaurant northbound (KM210) – 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Gunung Semanggol northbound (KM196) – 7.00am to 5.00pm
- Tapah southbound (KM331.2) – 8.00am to 5.00pm
Also note that petrol stations on those rest and service areas will still be operational. So keep safe on the highway and plan ahead to divert your stopping for a breather to another RSA.