Celebrating the ongoing success of its Urban Hunting movement inspired by the MFA family of New Generation Compact Cars, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has unveiled the A-Class Urban Hunting Activity Edition, a 30-unit-only special exclusively for the Malaysian market based off the A200 and sold at no difference in price.
Whillst the regular A200 in Malaysia is dressed up in AMG Line trim, the Urban Hunting Activity Edition wears the less sporty but more chic Urban design and equipment line. It is offered with a selection of five exterior colours - cirrus white, jupiter red, polar silver, elbaite green, and cavansite blue.
Special details exclusive to this model include:
- ‘Activity Edition’ fender badging
- Matt black side decals
- 18-inch 10-spoke alloys with contrast black with high-sheen finish
- Night Package – black side mirrors, black window beltline trim
- Man-made Artico leather with contrast stitching – dashboard, door panel, sports seats.
Finally, a special ‘Urban Hunting Activity Edition’ badge sits on the centre console denoting its exclusivity of being one out of only 30 units available.
The abovementioned extras come in addition to standard kit fitted on the regular A200 that includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Airbags – dual frontal, side, knee, curtain front-to-rear
- Drowsiness detection
- LED headlamps, adaptive high beam assist
- Paddle shifters
- Electric seat adjustment with memory, driver and front passenger
- Reverse camera
- Active parking assist
The A200 is powered by a turbocharged 1.6-litre four-cylinder petrol engine utting out 156hp and 250Nm of torque. The engine drives the front wheels through a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission built in-house by Mercedes.
The Urban Hunting Activity Edition is priced identical to the regular A200 at RM205,888. Under the terms of Mercedes-Benz’s Agility Financing programme, customers are looking at monthly payments of RM3,441 for three years.