TC Euro Cars (TCEC), Renault’s sole distributor in Malaysia, has introduced a new variant of the flagship SUV – the Koleos Signature.
New features in the Signature variant are:
- Chestnut brown combination leather upholstery
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Panoramic moonroof, with opening function on the front pane
- Hands-free powered tailgate with programmable opening height
The Koleos Signature continues to be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine, producing maximum outputs of 171 PS and 226 Nm. Ensuring good response at low revs, the engine serves up 200 Nm of twist from as low as 1,800 rpm. A CVT-type automatic sends power to the front wheels.
The Koleos Signature 2WD is priced from RM198,800.
To recap, the Koleos offers many standard features, including:
- R-LINK 2 Infotainment system with 8.7-inch touch screen in portrait format
- 3D Sound by Arkamys with 8 speakers
- Rear USB charging ports
- Ambient lighting
- Blind spot warning
- 7-inch TFT multi info. Display
- Rain sensing wipers
- 18-inch wheels, 225/60R18 tyres
- 6 airbags
- Electric parking brake
The Renault Koleos range, with the standard features above is priced from RM184,200, while the 4WD variant with intelligent All-Mode 4x4 system retails from RM 209,000.
The Renault Koleos comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. Customers can also choose to have the option to prepay their maintenance package that allows some savings, such as a 3-year package costing RM4,000 (savings of 20%) and a 5-year package costing RM6,850 (savings of 16%).