In conjunction with the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations, Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd is offering a free 32-point car inspection service at selected Petron Stations nationwide, as part of their road safety initiative.
The service is open to ALL car makes and models and takes just 10-15 minutes to complete before you enjoy complete piece of mind on the long journey ahead.
In just 10-15 minutes, the trained technicians from Honda give each car a thorough once over – scrutinising the following components of your car:
- Tyre condition, pressure and tread depth
- Engine oil level
- Transmission oil level
- Brake oil level
- Power steering oil level
- Brake function inspection
- Battery condition and voltage
- Front and rear lighting systems
- Radiator hoses, water and coolant levels
- Windscreen and wipers
- Air-conditioning system function
- Drive and accessory belt health check
The locations and schedules Honda’s free 32-point inspection service are as follows:
19-21 January 2017
- Petron Bandar Baru Pasir Pekan, Kelantan
- Petron Kampung Melayu, Johor
20-22 January 2017
- Petron Jalan Tengah, Penang
- Petron Subang Parade, Selangor
- Petron Persiaran Bandar Utama, Selangor
- Petron Jalan Bundusan, Sabah
- Giant Stutong, Kuching
All Honda 32-point free inspection booths are opened from 8 am to 6 pm.
Besides getting their cars checked – visitors can also walk away with exclusive Honda gifts and Petron freebies while stocks last. Enjoy peace of mind on your long journey this festive season – a free and quick 32-point check-up is all it takes.