With just three weeks remaining before the Malaysia Autoshow 2018 opens its doors, organiser of the event; the Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI) announced yesterday that they are expecting more visitors at this year’s event following last year’s success.
The fourth edition of the annual Malaysia Autoshow will be held from 26th to 29th April at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS).
Highlights of the event will include:
- Intelligent Mobility Experience (IMEX)
- Lucky Draw with a Kia Picanto as the grand prize
- German marque Borgward’s Malaysian debut
- The opportunity to own a set of personalised legal tender stamps from POS Malaysia
- Special financing packages by Maybank valid only for cars purchased at the event
- Holiday packages for 8 lucky customers who book and purchase a car at the event
There will also be an outdoor area, with activities such as:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) demonstration in a Perodua
- Free car inspection
- Go-kart racing
- Mitsubishi Obstacle Course
- Music on Wheels showcase of in-car entertainment systems upgrades
- Off-road driving experience by 4x4 clubs
- Toyota 4x4 Experience
- Honda Sensing technology demonstration
- Test drives of latest models
- Specialty themed Culture and Cuisine Pavilion
- Food trucks
Maybank, which is the official financing partner for the Malaysia Autoshow 2018, will be offering online submissions for hire purchase applications as well as discounts for entry ticket purchases using its QRPay option.
With ‘360-degree Mobility Experience’ as the theme, more than 100 cars comprising some of the latest models in the market and Volvo classic cars will be on display.
According to MAI, the dates of the Malaysia Autoshow have been moved from November to April this year in order to allow for further expansion of attractions at the autoshow in the editions to come.
“The new April dates take the Malaysia Autoshow out of the packed second half calendar to allow room for the availability of better displays at the show from around the globe in the future, such as concept vehicles and latest technology related to transportation and mobility,” said MAI’s CEO Dato Madani Sahari.
The entrance fee for Malaysia Autoshow 2018 is RM10 per entry. Children below 12 years of age will be given free access, while students will gain free admission on Thursday (26th March 2018).
Visitors can also enjoy discounted ticket prices by purchasing online.