We now have confirmation that the Perodua D55L will be called the Perodua Ativa and there's more...
The brochure above explains pretty much what we all assumed was going to be in the final package of the Perodua Ativa but the more pertinent bits are:
- Three variants: X, H and AV
- All three variants come with ASA
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention is standard across all three variants
- The AV variant gets additional Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Keep Control and Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Safety-wise all three variants will come with 6 airbags, ABS and EBD with BA, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Emergency Stop Signal (ESS), Hill Hold Assist (HHA) and Isofix.
The most impressive part of the Perodua Ativa is that it starts from RM62,500 for the X variant, RM67,300 to RM67,800 for the H variant and RM73,100 to RM73,400 for the top of the line AV variant.
The 1.0-litre turbo with D-CVT in the Perodua Ativa officially makes it the cheapest turbocharged vehicle currently on sale in Malaysia.
We'll let you refer to the brochure above for more details of the Perodua Ativa.
Ready to make a booking?