If you’re in the mood for some high speed off-road action this weekend, then there is no other place you would want to be besides the Mitsubishi 4Thrill event happening in Setia Alam.
Organised by Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia, the two-day event, which aims to showcase the durability and capability of the new Mitsubishi Triton, will be taking place at the Setia City Convention Centre outdoor car park in Setia Alam on the 9th and 10th of March from 10 am to 8 pm.
The main highlight of the event is the presence of two-time Dakar Rally champion Hiroshi Masuoka, and local motorsports talent Leona Chin who will be offering visitors high speed taxi rides through a purpose-built off-road course.
Besides the exciting taxi ride experience, visitors will also get to drive the new Triton themselves through an off-road track which was specially designed to test the Triton’s Super-Select 4WD II system and off-road mode.
The off-road course comprises uneven surfaces, an obstacle course, muddy terrain, a descending track, side traverse, and even a small jump.
If you are one of those who have been thinking of purchasing a new Mitsubishi vehicle, the 4Sure Thrill event is also the best time as you are entitled to goodies like:
- First 1,000 customers to own the new Triton will receive an exclusive limited edition Thule Subterra Luggage worth RM2, 000
- Petrol card vouchers worth RM30 for the first 30 new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- Exclusive Ralliart umbrella for new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- Free Starbucks coffee for the first 100 participants to complete all three courses (high-speed ride, off-road obstacle course, and on-road test drive)
- 4Sure Thrill photo/video contest winners will receive RM800 petrol card vouchers, RM500 Touch & Go card and RM300 Tesco vouchers for the first, second and third prize respectively.
There's entertainment for the entire family, including RM5,000 in lucky draw prizes waiting to be won, such as:
- First prize: PlayStation 4 worth RM 1,800
- Second prize: Petrol card worth RM 800
- Third prize: Thule Subterra Backpack worth RM 500